Preparation of Arabic language teacher for non-native speakers
The program consists of two parts
Part One: Language proficiency
Empower yourself in Arabic language skills like Arabs
This course focuses on improving the level of the student to reach the stage of proficiency in language skills:
- Language Skills Book.
- Linguistic communication skills book.
- The Art of Translation book.
- Public Speaking book.
Details of the Course
- This Course consists of three (1-3) levels.
- Each level consists of 40 class hours.
- Total of 120 class hours.
Part Two: Educational professional preparation
The course consists of 20 lectures and 10 training workshops, as follows:
- Introduction to Teaching Arabic to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Arabic language teacher standards for non-native speakers.
- Standards of teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Experiences of Arabic language teaching institutions for non-native speakers.
- Methods of teaching Arabic voices.
- Vocabulary teaching methods.
- Methods of teaching structures.
- Methods of teaching listening skill.
- Methods of teaching speech skill.
- Methods of teaching reading skill.
- Methods of teaching writing skill.
- Modern strategies for teaching Arabic to non-Arabic speakers.
- Prepare the lesson.
- Classroom management.
- Students’ problems in teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Mistakes made by the teacher of Arabic for non-native speakers.
- Teaching aids, activities, language games and worksheets.
- Curricula for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Preparation of tests.
- Creative teacher to teach Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Lisan As-salam curriculum to prepare the Arabic language teacher for non-native speakers according to international standards for foreign languages teacher.
- Micro teaching
Proficiency in Arabic at an acceptable level.
Attend all the lectures of the course, and do their requirements.
Pass the final test.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 120 hours
- Skill level All Level
- Language Arabic
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty